Pride245 has now finished its programme of headline events for its first ever pride festival and are now planning the events for September 2018. Thank you to everyone who came to support the events for 2017:
- Pre-Pride Party
- Open Mic Night
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know, The Scandalous Life and fast times of Lord Byron
- Get Real special Q&A screening
- Pride245 @ The Tea Bar:
- Glitter-tastic make up up masterclass
- Over the Rainbow, An evening of Burlesque & Cabaret
Regular Social Events: monthly social events are being held to continue the support and friendships that have been created on Sunday 24th September, Sunday 29th October & Sunday 26th November at Proteus Creation Space.
- Pride245 Social Event, 7.30pm – 10.30pm, an over 18’s event with licensed bar
We would like to thank the organisations that have been working with us to create this first festival; Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Basingstoke Together, Proteus Theatre, Anvil Trust, Central Studio, Exit6 Film Festival and The Tea Bar.
You don’t have to be LGBT+, by all means be straight but not narrow!
Be you. Be proud.